As an HMO Liaison Officer for Vision Capital Eye Hospital, your responsibilities are:
· Minimum of HND / BSc from a recognised college or institution
· 3+ years of experience in a similar role is desirable.
You will work closely with the Front Desk Officer, Accounts/Inventory Officer, Insurance Providers, Optometrist, Ophthalmologist and Patients as required. You will report to the Chief Medical Director as needed.
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Strong communication and people skills
· Good telephone and customer service skills
· Good customer relationship and problem-solving skills are required.
· Good coordination, listening, scheduling and teamwork skills
· Knowledge of office administration, basic bookkeeping, and documentation skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Good organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
· Good computer literacy skills including familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) and HMO portals.
Full-time on-site work from either of our branches (Magodo, Victoria Island and Ajao)
Office Hours: Weekdays - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Working environment - This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets
Physical Demand - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.